Akira Pro Magnetic Water Softener is a Whole House Water Softener for fitting on water input of an Overhead tank. Input pipe of the overhead tank must of either 0.5 “, 0.75 “, 1.0 “, 1.5 ” or 2.0 “.
Choose your Akira Pro From These Sizes
With its unique MCHW technology (Magnetic Conditioning of Hard Water) which works on the principle of magnetism changes the molecular structure of water, reduces the size of the molecules and aligns dissolved minerals like calcium and magnesium in a uniform direction. The technology reduces surface tension and stops hard water to form hard water crystals. This restricts scaling and the impact of excessive pH and hardness on pipes, bath fittings, appliances, hair and skin.
No Recharging required.
- Restricts Scaling on Pipe and expensive bathroom fittings.
- Restricts hair fall and brings a glow to the skin.
- No Scaling on Appliances such as Geyser, Washing Machine and Dishwasher.
- More lather and less consumption of detergents and clothes shine as new.
- Maintains all essential minerals in the water.
- No Water wastage.
- NO RECHARGING REQUIRED.
- NO RECURRING COST
- Zero Electricity & maintenance.
- No Use of Chemically coated balls
- No side effects
- 100% organic.
- Five years warranty against any manufacturing defect.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
Akira Pro is warranted for 5 years against any manufacturing defect.
In case you receive a damaged or defective product, you can reach us at our email ID email@example.com within 3 days of receiving the product, we will contact you and arrange for a replacement. Returning after 5 days may result in your return being rejected. We will assist you to sort out the issue you may have, either through the online method, over the phone or in-person technical visit. The returned product must not be in tempered condition.
How to Choose Best Magnetic Water Softener?
Did you know that Hard water in your bathroom is responsible for your Hair fall, Skin problem, scaling on expensive bath fittings, pipes & Appliances?
Why does your home need a Water Softener or Magnetic Water Softener?
We call water “hard” if it contains a lot of calcium or magnesium dissolved in it. Hard water causes lot of problems: It can cause “scale” to form on the inside of pipes, water heaters, boilers, water vessels, tea kettles and so on. The calcium and magnesium precipitate out of the water and stick to the objects. The scale doesn’t conduct heat well and it also reduces the flow through pipes. Eventually, pipes can become completely clogged. It reacts with soap to form a sticky scum, and also reduces the soap’s ability to lather. Since most of us like to wash with soap, hard water makes a bath or shower less productive. This hard water is largely responsible for hair fall and lot of skin diseases. Soft skin of babies and young children gets effected badly in their tender age. We all unknowingly keep changing our bathing soap, shampoo, skin creams, body lotion etc., but the fact is that it is the quality of water which should change organically without the use of chemicals and salts.
There are two types of technology to soften the water:
- Salt based Conventional Water Softeners
- Salt free Magnetic Water Softeners
How Salt based Conventional Water Softeners Works?
The tap fitting Water Softener has chemically coated balls, which eliminates Calcium & Magnesium making water soft, but it has side effects plus recurring cost of replacing the water softener cartridge every two to three months.
Overhead tank connected Water Softener works on Resin based ion exchange technology. Calcium and magnesium get deposited on resin and water without calcium & magnesium is released in the tank. These deposits of calcium and magnesium are removed by salt solution to re-charge the resin. This job is highly labor oriented because this re-charging process is to be done minimum two times in month. So, maintaining such a system is very expensive and labor oriented.
Disadvantages of Conventional Water Softeners:
- The Water Softener equipment is very expensive and complicated installation process.
- Requires heavy monthly maintenance cost to recharge the media, at least 2 times in a month.
- Heavy labor-oriented activity to recharge the media on rooftop, which is an additional cost.
- Chemical composition of water changes due to Salt solution used to recharge the media. The media retains Calcium and Magnesium to soften the water. Thus, the output water losses important dietary mineral calcium and Magnesium from the water. These minerals are important for human consumption.
- Many Points of Use Water Softeners use chemically coated balls to soften the water which may have ri sk of many side effects besides heavy recurring cost of consumables and maintenance.
- Most of these big size softeners installed on rooftops along with water tanks remain inactive due to customers inability to maintain on a regular basis.
Salt free Magnetic Water Softener – 100% organic Water Softener
We at Teknovus have developed Akira range of Magnetic Water Softeners – Akira for Single Point of Use, Akira Pro for whole house and Agira Agro for Agriculture and Farming. The advanced MCHW technology has done wonders and has sorted out Hard Water woes of consumers permanently.
The Advanced innovative MCHW technology – Magnetic Conditioning of Hard Water
Teknovus Akira Magnetic Water Softener enabled with MCHW technology, works on this principle of magnetism. Focused magnetic field physically changes the water’s molecular structure, which reduces the size of the water molecule and aligns dissolved minerals like calcium and magnesium in a uniform direction. Magnetic field generated causes a reduced surface tension, thus, restricts hard water minerals from forming of hard crystals of scale. which minimizes impact of excessive pH and hardness, this makes the water feel softer and behave like soft water. As a result, scale is removed from your plumbing, appliances and fixtures saving your time cleaning, and money on fuel to heat your water. Hence as water passes through the magnetic field the lime scale (salt) molecules lose their attraction to one another and are prevented from combining into larger structures (lime scale), causing them to remain in suspension.
This eliminates hard water impact on skin, hair and restricts scaling on Home Appliances and sanitary fittings.
In our Magnetic Water Softeners, we use rare earth Permanent magnets of Very High Gauss value. Neodymium magnets, also known as “NdFeB” are strong permanent magnets made from an alloy of neodymium, iron & boron. We have reputed labs test reports of Surface tension reduction and its Gauss value. These Magnetic Water Softeners.
MCHW technology enabled Magnetic Water Softeners do not require any electricity, zero maintenance cost and is simple Fit & Forget solution. The beauty of technology is that all essential minerals are maintained and there is no loss of any minerals and yet you get impact of soft water. The WOW factor is that it is completely Organic and has no side effects.
Our range of Best Magnetic Water Softeners
Akira Single Point of Use Magnetic Water Softener Akira Pro Magnetic Water Softener
Benefits of innovative Teknovus Akira and Akira Pro Magnetic Water Softeners:
- Restricts Hair fall and skin problems.
- Restricts Scaling on Home Appliances such as Geysers, Washing Machines and Dishwashers etc. As a result, life of appliance improves by faster heating resulting into saving of electricity.
- Due to no scaling in water, the clothes washed in washing machines retain their original shine for longer periods and white clothes continue to remain as white as original for longer periods. Water gets more lather and less consumption of Detergent.
- Saves expensive bath fittings and pipes from scaling and improves life of these fittings.
- Product does not require any electricity or any media for replacement etc. So, no maintenance cost.
- No monthly recurring cost of replacing the chemically coated media.
- We don’t use chemically coated balls or resins which may have risk of many side effects besides heavy recurring cost of consumables and maintenance.
There are no reviews yet.