OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as a natural person or relates to an identifiable natural person. We may collect and process the following Personal Information:
- Personal contact information such as name, address, telephone number and email address;
- Business contact information such as business address, telephone number and email address;
- Information necessary to provide services or products to you;
- Comments and opinions you provide when you contact us directly by email, telephone or mail;
- Payment and transaction information for billing
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. We may collect and process the following Other Information:
- Browser and device information;
- Website/App usage data;
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies.
- Demographic information and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity;
- Information that has been aggregated/anonymized in a manner such that it no longer reveals your specific identity.
If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we will collect, use and disclose such information for the purposes for which we collect, use and disclose Personal Information as detailed in this Policy.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We and our service providers may collect Personal Information online in a variety of ways in connection with our services or products, including:
- Through our websites (“Websites”);
- Through the software applications made available by us for use on or through computers and mobile devices (“Apps”);
- Through social media properties (“Social Media”);
- Through extranet sites made available to our clients and third parties (“Extranet Sites”);
- Through services we provide to our corporate and institutional clients (“services”); and
- Through our registration process for newsletters, seminars, webinars and events.
- Through our third party service Providers
We also may collect Personal Information offline in a variety of ways in connection with our products and services, including
- When you participate in a contractual arrangement for services or products;
- When you provide information to us offline in conjunction with our services or products; or
- When you interact with us at an event.
We also may collect Personal Information from other sources, including:
- Publicly available databases;
- Marketing partners and event sponsors, when they share the information with us;
- Other entities or franchisees to which we provide products and services;
- Referral sources; and
- Social media platforms.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- We also collect Personal Information for general business and operating purposes, such as the administration, management and operation of the business, including customer/user interaction, responding to requests, customizing and improving our Services.
- For payment, billing and invoicing related purposes
- Compliance with our obligations under applicable laws and other regulations, including to protect against and prevent fraud and other legal or information security risks;
- To contact you in relation to Products and Service offerings on the Platform, including pursuant to current or future collaborations with third party service providers;
- To generate data to prepare insights (not being Sensitive Personal Data) to enable us to understand patterns and trends with a view to learn more about your preferences or other characteristics;
- To serve other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection, and as otherwise authorized or for any other lawful purpose.
HOW WE COLLECT OTHER INFORMATION :
Through your browser or device:
- Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Mac), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the services (such as the App) you are using. We use this information to ensure that the services function properly.
Through your use of an App
- When you download and use an App, we and our service providers may track and collect App usage data, such as the date and time the App on your device accesses our servers and what information and files have been downloaded to the App based on your device number.
- Cookies are pieces of information stored directly on the computer that you are using. Cookies allow us to collect information such as browser type, time spent on the services, pages visited, language preferences and other traffic data. We do not currently respond to browser do-not-track signals.
Using pixel tags and other similar technologies
- Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used to, among other things, track the actions of users of the services (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about usage of the services and response rates.
- You will be given the option at each website to opt-out of being tracked by cookies.
- Your IP address is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. An IP address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses our systems, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other systems. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems and administering the systems. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information. If we do, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
HOW WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We disclose Personal Information:
- To our third-party service providers, to facilitate services they provide to us
- These can include providers of services including but not limited to website hosting, services-related consulting and monitoring, marketing, data and analytics, customer profiling – income group, age group, tracking customer purchase history, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other services.
- By using our Services, you may elect to disclose Personal Information
- On message boards, chat, profile pages, blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and content (including, without limitation, on Social Media), or through which you are able to send messages through the systems. Please note that any information you post or disclose through these systems will become public and may be available to other users and the general public.
We also use and disclose your Personal Information as necessary or appropriate, especially when we have a legal obligation or legitimate interest to do so:
- To comply with applicable law and regulations including laws outside your country of residence.
- To cooperate with public and government authorities, including authorities outside your country of residence.
- To cooperate with law enforcement.
- For other legal reason such as to enforce our terms and conditions and to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others.
- In connection with a sale, merger or business transaction.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION
We retain Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide our products and services to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using our products and services (including third party services));
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you as our client and provide you with products and services;
- The length of time prescribed under a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions or communications for a certain period of time before we can delete them); or
- Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES WE USE
We have implemented reasonable internal policies and technical measures to protect Personal Information from loss, accidental destruction, misuse or disclosure.
WHAT CHOICES YOU HAVE
You have choices regarding marketing-related communications. If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out by following the unsubscribe instructions in any such message or by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, from which you cannot opt-out.
If you’d like us to delete/modify Information that you have provided via the Mobile App or otherwise to us, please contact us at email@example.com or contact our Grievance Officer and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the Information provided by You to us may be required in order for the Mobile App / Products to function properly and/or required to be maintained under the law.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
This includes any third party operating any website or service to which our websites may link. The inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site or service by us or by our affiliates.
In addition, we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including with respect to any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Apps or our Social Media.
USE OF OUR SERVICES BY MINORS
The goods and services we provide are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under .
Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have affiliates, outlets and facilities or in which we engage service providers. By using our services you understand that your information will be transferred to countries outside of your country of residence, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your Personal Information.
HOW TO CONTACT US
USE OF THE PLATFORM
This Site is directed to be used by adults only. We assume that any minor, if at all, accessing our Site is under the supervision of their guardians. The Company or its associates do not knowingly collect information from minors. You will be responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your account, password, and restricting access to your computer, and you hereby accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You acknowledge that the information you provide, in any manner whatsoever, are not confidential or proprietary and does not infringe any rights of a third party in whatsoever nature.
If you know or have reasons to believe that the security of your account has been breached, you should contact us immediately at the ‘Contact Information’ provided below. If we have found a breach or suspected breach of the security of your account, we may require you to change your password, temporarily or permanently block or suspend your account without any liability to the Company.
You represent that the Content provided by You shall not be inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful in any way. Although the Site Operator is not required to, it may monitor the Content provided by You, and reserves the right to edit/delete any Content that may be in violation of applicable laws and or/ the spirit and letter of this Agreement.
Company attempts to be as accurate as possible in the description of the products and services on the Site. However, the Company does not warrant that the product description, colour, information or other content of the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. The Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. The product pictures are indicative and may not match the actual product.
Company reserves the right to correct, change or update information, errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time (including after an order has been submitted ) without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may also relate to pricing and availability of the products.
The products and services available on the Site, and the samples, if any, that Site may provide you, are for your personal and/or professional use only. The products or services, or samples thereof, which you may receive from us, shall not be sold or resold for any/commercial reasons.
The Company strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, however errors may occur.
Company cannot confirm the price of the product until you make the order. Without limiting the generality of Clause 7 (Cancellations, Refunds and Returns) below, if a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to any technical error, Company shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been delivered. In the event that an item is wrongly priced, the Company may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been delivered, your offer will not be deemed accepted and the Company will have the right to modify the price of the product/ service and either contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address provided by you during the time of registration or placing of order, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that Company accepts your order the same shall be debited to your bank account, wallets or others, as the case may be, and notify you by email that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to Company’s dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed to your respective account.
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS PROVIDED OR OFFERED ON THE SITE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE AND AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF COMPANY.
Company may revise and cease to make available any product/ services at any time. In the event, the Company is unable to deliver the product to you on time or at all, you will be notified by an e-mail and your order will be automatically cancelled due to unavailability of the product or at your instructions due to failure to deliver the product on the expected time of delivery by our delivery partners. The Company shall not be liable to pay for any damages in such an event owing to cancellation of the order or delay in delivery.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS AND RETURNS
Please refer to our Warranty and Support page provided on our Site.
MODE OF PAYMENT AND PAYMENT TERMS
Payments for the products available on the Site may be made in the following ways:
Payments can be made by Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Net Banking.
Credit card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment options are instant payment options and are recommended to ensure faster processing of your order.
The price of Products mentioned in the Site are inclusive of taxes, delivery fees etc and the same would be reflected at the time of check-out only.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The names and logos and all related product names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks, logos or service marks (hereinafter referred to as “Marks”) of the Company. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any Marks in any manner. Marks displayed on this Site, whether registered or unregistered, are the intellectual property of the Company.
The Company expressly and exclusively reserves all the intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content, software and other materials, which appear on this Site, including its looks and feel. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of the content on the Site is the exclusive property of the Company and is protected by the Indian copyright laws and International treaties. Consequently, the materials on this Site shall not be copied, reproduced, duplicated, republished, downloaded, posted, transmitted, distributed or modified in whole or in part or in any other form whatsoever.
The Company reserves the right, at any time, without notice, and at its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Site and to block and prevent your future access to the Site.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
This Site is provided to you “AS IS”. We make no representations regarding the use of or the result of the use/depiction of the Contents on the Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The Company shall not be liable for any loss suffered in any manner by the user as a result of depending directly or indirectly on the depiction of the Content on this Site.
The Company shall have the right, at any time, to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, the Site may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information. The Company does not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access or to use the Site.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The site is presented “as is.” neither we nor our holding, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, or licensors make any representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, in connection with these terms and conditions or the site or any of the content, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, except to the extent such representations and warranties are not legally excludable.
You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither we nor our holding, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, or licensors will be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) under any circumstances for any (a) interruption of business; (b) access delays or access interruptions to the site; (c) data non-delivery, loss, theft, misdelivery, corruption, destruction or other modification; (d) loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of off-website links on the site; (e) viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the site, including during hyperlink to or from third party websites; (f) any inaccuracies or omissions in content; or (g) events beyond the reasonable control of the company. We make no representations or warranties that defects or errors will be corrected.
Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, neither we nor our subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, will be liable for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profits) related to the site or your use thereof regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages and in no event shall our maximum aggregate liability exceed the actual fees/charges charged from you.
You agree that no claims or action arising out of, or related to, the use of the site or these terms and conditions may be brought by you more than one (1) year after the cause of action relating to such claim or action arose. If are dissatisfied with the site, termination of your use of the site is your sole remedy. We have no other obligation, liability, or responsibility to you in this regard.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Without any prejudice to particulars listed in Clause 15 above, the Company shall have the right to seek and obtain any injunctive, provisional or interim relief from any court of competent jurisdiction to protect its rights and interests.
For disputes relating to orders outside India, International arbitration rules of Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996 shall apply. The seat and venue of international arbitration shall be Delhi.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation:
You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the \ Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any Customer, of or visitor to, the Site, to its source, or exploit any content, Site or Site Services or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided on the Site;
You shall not use any device or software to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site , or with any other person’s use of the Site;
You shall not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement , or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of the Site Operator or other third parties;
You shall not reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software related to the Site
The Company is entitled to investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from the Company on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
Unless otherwise specified herein, you acknowledge and hereby agree to this Agreement and that it constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between us concerning your use of the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written.
Company’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to the breach or subsequent and similar breaches.
Amendment : We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change/ alter/ modify this Agreement at any time by posting the changes on the Site. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Your continued use of the Site thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changed terms and conditions of the Agreement. Terms and Conditions. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Site.
Relationship : Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, affiliation, joint venture or other form of joint enterprise between us. Our failure to require your performance of any provisions hereof shall not affect our full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall our waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. In the event that any provision of the Agreement shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable arbitral award or court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render the remaining provisions unenforceable or invalid as a whole and that such provisions (unenforceable) shall be modified, to the extent possible, by the adjudicating entity to most fully reflect the original intent of the parties as reflected in the original provision. The headings in the Agreement are for convenience only and shall not be used in its interpretation.
Terms of delivery: You acknowledge and agree that we only facilitate your acquisition of the Products through our third-party logistics service providers. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible if such third-party logistics service provider indulges in any illegal activity or indulges in any sabotage/vandalism against your person or property.
Name: Sagar Srivastava
Postal Address: T-306, Chetan Plaza, Samachar Market, Mayur Vihar Phase I Extension, Delhi – 110091.
Confidentiality: You acknowledge and agree that during the course of the Agreement, information that is confidential and of substantial value to us may be disclosed to you. Such Confidential Information shall include (but is not limited to) financial information, business strategies and models, software codes, technical processes, product designs, or material related to advertising or marketing. All such Confidential Information shall be kept confidential by you for the term of the Agreement and for a period of 3 (three) years thereafter.
Non-disparagement: You shall not at any time during the Term and thereafter, make statements or representations, or otherwise communicate, directly or indirectly, in writing, orally, or otherwise, or take any action which may, directly or indirectly, disparage us or any of our subsidiaries or affiliates or their respective officers, directors, employees, advisors, businesses or reputations.
Warranty & Support
Manufacturer’s Warranty covering parts and labour for servicing.
CONDITIONS TO AVAIL WARRANTY:
- Registration in the Company website within 7 days of purchase, with the serial number of the product and other details as required by the website, are mandatory for availing warranty of our products, or
- Provision of valid invoice: To avail warranty, please contact the Company through our Customer Care Email: Care@teknovus.in or Whatsapp No.: +91 9310951510, with the copy of your invoice.
Company reserves the right to ask You for photos, videos or such other evidence to determine the issue that you are facing inorder to provide you a solution.
Teknovus Solutions Pvt. Ltd undertakes to repair or at its option, replace the Products, provided the company serial number appears on the Product, without cost to the owner either for material or labour, any part of the Product, which is found to be defective and falls within the Warranty Period as provided under “Product Wise Warranty” below.
We guarantee service/repair/replacement within the Warranty period, for issues/defects to any Product(s) caused due to defects in manufacturing, by either repairing or replacing the complete unit, at our discretion. Parts replaced or repaired by us are warranted for the balance of the original warranty or ninety (90) days, whichever is longer.
This warranty does not cover damages caused due to improper use, accident, damage caused by Act of God, pick up / drop of product for service, transportation cost, periodic maintenance, etc. Repairs when the product has been dismantled, repaired or serviced by other than an AUTHORISED CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTRE, or authorised technician are also not covered under warranty.
To obtain service within the warranty period, Contact our customer care on Care@teknovus.in or 9310951510.
PRODUCT WISE WARRANTY
- Akira Single Point of Use – 5 Year Warranty
- Akira Pro 0.5 – 5 Year Warranty
- Akira Pro 0.75 – 5 Year Warranty
- Akira Pro 1.0 – 5 Year Warranty
- Akira Pro 1.5 – 5 Year Warranty
- Akira Pro 2.0 – 5 Year Warranty
- Akira Agro 3.0 – 5 Year Warranty
- Akira Agro 4.0 – 5 Year Warranty
- AquaNova Magneto – 1 Year Warranty
For all after sales supports our customers can reach out us on:
WhatsApp: Chat Support on Web
Our Support timing: Monday to Saturday, from 09:30 am to 06:30 pm.
Billing & Shipping Policy
One of the important factors that most of the customers consider is the billing and shipping policy. Taking into consideration this factor, we have a separate section dedicated to the billing and shipping policy. Having a clear idea about the billing and shipping policy is necessary in order to avoid any type of confusion in the future. Teknovus Solutions Private Limited provides detailed information about the billing and shipping policy that you need to know when ordering any product from us. Whether you need to find out about the delivery time, track the delivery status, warranties and guarantees, we have all the information that you need.
MODE OF PAYMENT
You can pay online securely via credit cards, debit cards, net banking, UPI or wallets.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR ME TO GET DELIVERY?
Most orders are dispatched within 2 – 3 business days. Once dispatched, it will take between 3 – 4 business days within Delhi, and for the rest of India it will be about 5 – 6 business days. Delivery time will vary based on your location and other factors that may affect our delivery partners.
HOW DO I TRACK THE EXACT DELIVERY STATUS?
Once your order is shipped, you will get an email providing you the details of our courier/logistics partner along with the tracking ID. The package can be tracked on our website.
DURING WHAT HOURS OF THE DAY CAN I EXPECT DELIVERY?
Deliveries are made during office hours between 9 AM and 7 PM.
WILL I BE INFORMED OF THE EXACT TIME OF DELIVERY?
The courier/logistics partners will deliver your order during office hours, and for more specific details you may contact the courier company directly.
Returns & Refund
RETURN POLICY FOR HOME DELIVERY
- Any Product, purchased from our Website can be returned to the Company within Seven (7) days from the date of its delivery, by placing a Return request call with our Customer Care Centre by phone on 9310951510 (Mon-Sat, 09:30 am to 06:30 pm) or by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and raising a ticket for Return.
- Any Product purchased from the Website can be returned to the Company within its return period only on the following conditions:
a. if the Product supplied by the Company is damaged, defective, provided such damage is caused solely due to reasons of manufacturing defect/damage in transit; or
b. the Product received is different from the Product that was ordered
- You will ensure that you do not accept the delivery of any Product whose original packaging is damaged or tampered in any manner
- If, on removing the packaging of the Product, You find that the Product is damaged and/or defective or is different from the Product that You have ordered, You shall immediately intimate the Company’s Customer Care Centre about such damage/defect or difference by evidencing the same with photos, videos and the Company shall arrange for the replacement of the Product. In the unlikely event of the Company being unable to replace the damaged/ defective Product, the Company shall refund the price of the Product collected by the Company. For any Refund or Exchange / Replacement of Product the relevant provisions of Refund and Exchange shall apply as given hereunder.
- Cancellation, return or replacement for reasons not attributable to the Company: In case of Cancellation (including Return/Replacement), of order after delivery of the Product(s) to You, for reasons not attributable to the Company, the Company will arrange for pick up of the Product to be returned. You are responsible to assist and cooperate fully to return the Product with its original manuals, booklets, warranty card, accessories, freebies and packing materials or any other items that were delivered to You along with the Product being returned. At the time of pickup, You will be provided with an acknowledgment of pick up by the Company’s Logistics Partner. You should retain the said acknowledgment and quote or produce the same in all your future communications with the Company in this regard. All free gifts, in original packaging as delivered, must be returned along with the Product in its unused condition, in case of cancellation of order of the Product with which the free gift(s) is/are given.
- Any cancellation/exchange in accordance with above terms qualifies for payment reversal/replacement of the Product depending on availability of the Product and your preference.
- The eligible Refund will be initiated by the Company within seven (7) working days of receipt of Request for Cancellation of Order, in case of Cancellation before delivery of the Products, or within 7 (Seven) working days after the Company’s logistics partner picks up the Product(s) from the your place, in case of Cancellation of Order after delivery of the Product(s). However, it will be credited to your bank /credit card/debit card account, as the case may be, within such time as taken by the respective banking channels to process refund transactions. The Company shall not be liable for any charges levied by the bank for processing of the refund transaction and the same will solely be borne by the You.
- Any eligible refund will be initiated by the Company for credit into the same source account from where the payment was made by You. However, if refund to the source is found to be unviable by the Company for any reason, the Company may request for your bank account details, and the Company will refund the respective amount to the said account provided by You. You agree that the Company at its sole discretion, may refund the amount to the source of initial payment or to your Bank Account. You agree that, if you do not provide the necessary details for the Company to initiate such refund, the Company shall have no further liability in respect of the same.
Any returns made by You shall attract a sum of Rs. 150/- in case of Akira Single Point of use & AquaNova magneto and Rs. 400/- in case of Akira Pro and Agro range towards prick up charges, if such Product(s) being returned are picked up by the Company and/or its logistics partner. Here, you have an option to ship the Products being returned at your own cost. The Company may do away with the pickup charges, on a case on case basis as per the discretion of the Company.
- Interest Fee Reversal – In case of Cancellation of any Transaction due to any reason, whatsoever, and if there is any EMI Facility availed by You in that particular Transaction then, Interest fee debited from your account shall be reversed in accordance with the terms of the respective bank/financial institution and You hereby agree to resolve any issues relating to the same with the issuing bank directly. The Company recommends You to inform the issuing bank for the cancellation of the transaction and follow up with the said bank for the said refund. The refund of any Interest depends upon the stage of the transaction when it is canceled and shall be done in accordance with the terms of the issuing bank. The Company shall not be responsible for any delay or any issues relating to refund of Interest and/or transactions by the respective bank.
The aforesaid terms and conditions in respect to refund by the Company shall be referred to “Refund Policy.”